Limited Time Offer and for selected cabins ONLY!
Cool off by the river. Kick back on your deck. BBQ some yummy stuff. Repeat.
Stay inside Yosemite National Park between August 15, 2022 and September 30, 2022 in historic Wawona in our camper cabins, comfortable vacation homes or luxury properties and get 15% discount by applying checkout coupon code COOL on our website.
Enjoy our refreshing riverside locations for a summertime swim, cool your feet after a long hike, or just enjoy the relaxing sounds of flowing water from the bank while reading a book or enjoying a picnic.
Not sure why you should visit Yosemite? Here’s our Top 7 List of Yosemite Scenic Wonders to see during your stay! (weather permitting)
Click or tap here to search for all available homes.
For a list of Pet Friendly homes tap or click here.
Your Travel Plans are at The Redwoods!
We continue our commitment to provide all Redwoods guests with flexible booking options. Given everyone’s unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies:
- New and Existing Reservations. All reservations affected by the international travel restrictions scheduled for arrival can be changed or cancelled at no charge. All reservations scheduled are subject to our company rental policy.
- Flexible Cancellations. We offer to our guests a 48 hour period after booking, in which time each guest can cancel their reservation without fees or penalty.
- As of today, you will have up to 30 days before your arrival date to cancel your reservation minus a $150.00 processing fee.
If you need to adjust any reservations please contact the The Redwoods Reservations team at 888-225-6666. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site (ex. Airbnb, VRBO/Homeaway, Booking.com, Expedia, etc.) please contact them for assistance.
What conditions to expect when entering Yosemite National Park?
- Yosemite National Park is currently OPEN.
- Reservations for Yosemite National Park are NOT required for our vacation home rental guests.
- For road conditions please visit: https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
- To read the latest Yosemite National Park news and frequently asked questions about park concessions please visit nps.gove/yose
- For dining options in Yosemite visit the park concessionaire dining web page here.
*Activities are weather permitting. Don’t forget to check road and weather conditions before you travel by calling 209-372-0200 or visit Yosemite NPS Alerts Page
*Offer is not valid for stays between September 2, 2022 and September 5, 2022.
*This promotion is available until August 26, 2022.
*The minimum length of stay is two nights.
*This offer is not valid on existing reservations or with any other discount. We advise to book soon for best availability and cabin selection, because space is limited.
*Wawona Fire Fund, Pet & Cleaning Fees are excluded from the discount.
For more promotions, please see below 🙂